The timing results for the 2016 running of '101' can be found here
Ride 101 is back on Sunday 3rd July for the fourth consecutive year.
Supporting the 33 and 101 Regiments Injured Soldiers Fund.
and based at the historic airfield next to their barracks.
- Fantastic off road facilities and parking
- Chip Timing
- Coffee & T Bar before the Grand Depart
- Pre start mechanical support
- Feed stations on all routes
- A choice of three great routes through quiet rolling countryside
- 50 miles
- 75 miles
- 101 miles
- Our all day BBQ with locally sourced ingredients
Enter here via the British Cycling portal.
See the Routes page for details and GPX files for each route.