The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating and both the completion of the entry form or purchase of an entry by every participant acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the participant.
1. The participant accepts that the event is not a race in any format.
2. The participant is fully responsible for his/her actions whilst attending the event. This includes the event centre and during the ride itself. The Event Organisers do not accept responsibility for the actions of the participant nor the consequences of such actions.
3. Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that he or she is physically and mentally capable of riding the distance chosen.
4. Each participant accepts full responsibility for any fees or costs incurred or arising from the need for third party repatriation. Repatriation is not provided on this event.
5. All participants confirm that their bikes and all of their equipment are of a suitable standard and state of road worthiness. Time Trial bikes are not accepted on this event.
6. During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the roads. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual rider’s responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the road is rideable and the participants are deemed to make their own decisions about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
7. All participants must obey all Highway Code rules. You are requested to ride in single file where appropriate and no more than 2 abreast at any time. Please be aware of your fellow cyclists and any other traffic. Please always indicate your intention to stop or change direction. All cyclists must adhere to and obey the Highway Code, local By-laws and laws of England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland where applicable and extend all reasonable courtesy to other road and off road users.
8. Event entry fees cannot be refunded under any circumstances
9. We reserve the right to cancel any event, due to extreme weather conditions
10. British Cycling event insurance requires that riders wear a hard shell helmet conforming to CE standards EN1078
101 Sportive >