The club held our AGM on Tuesday at our usual haunt; Bicicletta Coffee Con Velo. The meet had a sociable feel, with a largely Belgian theme to the evening. Waffles were provided by Waffle & Co!
The evening discussions included our plans for the new year:
- Trip to Mallorca
- Club taster sessions at the Velodrome
- Support to run the carnival sportive
- Agreement to bring in a professional coach
It was a fantastic chance to celebrate
our members achievements from last year:
- The club shield was awarded to a rider with more miles under her belt than many of us can imagine.
- Racing success
- Charitable efforts
- And much, much more!
More formally, we discussed changes to
- Changes to our constitution
- (Slight) change to the start time for mid-week rides – Now 9.30am.
- Rewards to encourage involvement in the club
Minutes and slides will be shared with members in the near future. Watch this space.
We look forward to what 2020 brings!